Get Cowin self registration details here. All information about Covid Vaccine registration will be available. We request everyone to register for this vaccination. Because of this disease, the government has made plans to get the vaccination done as soon as possible. All the information about which will be available on our website. You can get registered sitting at home, you will not have to go outside.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Online
To avoid the coronavirus, you have to get your registration done online. After online registration, you will have to go to your private covid vaccination center and get the vaccine. If you do this, then it will be easy to avoid this disease.
You can register online with Aarogya Setu App and Umang App. Then you must first download this app on your phone, after downloading you can apply for vaccination. You will also get complete information about it from the online portal.
You can check how you have to register by going to the online portal. For this registration, you will need your phone number which is in use. Through a phone number, you can register only four people with their own photo ID. For the residents, you must be above 18 years of age and below 45 years, only those whose age will be as per the prescribed age will be vaccinated. Get your vaccination done soon and get rid of this disease.Advertisement
Documents Needed for Cowin Registration
To apply online for this vaccination, you will also need some documents to get the conditions. It is very important to get these deserts done because this disease is spreading very much.
Day by day millions of people are dying due to this disease. If you do not register on time, the disease will spread even more. If you do not have the necessary documents to get the conditions done, your registration is difficult. Also, it is mandatory to have your phone number for this registration.
The following information is given about the documents, out of which you can get your registration done through any document. Read the following points carefully, which are as follows: –
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) NREGA Job Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- PAN Card
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- Pension Document
- Service Identity Card issued to employees by Central/ State Govt./ Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID
How can I do Covid Vaccine Registration Online?
- To register online, first go to the online portal, the link of which will be available in our article.
- After that, the home will open.
- On the home page, you have to fill in your phone number, which is in use.
- After filling it, you have to open Arogya Setu or Umang App.
- In the app, you will get the option of vaccination registration, click on it.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in all the details asked.
- After filing the details, your registration will be completed.
- Take out the print copy of the registration slip.
Cowin.gov.in Vaccination Certificate Download
- Visit the official portal of COWIN, i.e., @https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/
- You need to go ahead by either registering or signing up from this page.
- Once your credentials are made, then enter the same mobile number you used to register for doing the log-in to the COWIN portal.
- You need to authorize yourself with the help of an OTP – One Time Password on your mobile number.
- Go to the dashboard once the above step is completely done.
- In the dashboard, you are needed to search for your full registered name.
- After this, one option of ‘Certificate’ will be visible inside the dose option.
- In the final step, you have to click on the certificate option button to download the copy of the Covid-19 vaccination certificate digitally.
Official Website: https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
Here, we shall tell you the second method of downloading the Cowin.gov.in Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate. You can use this method as well to get your certification easily.
Digilocker Covid Vaccine Certificate Download
- Download the Digilocker app, if you don’t use the app already.
- Now, go to the Central Government tab on the app.
- This is a tab from the Ministry of Family Welfare.
- Then, the app asks for the 13-digit Beneficiary ID that you receive on booking the slots.
- Once you enter it, your status can be seen on the app.
- Then, you can easily download Cowin.gov.in Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate whenever you get the second dose of the vaccine.
Another important method that recipients have been using to get their Cowin.gov.in Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate is Digilocker. So, go through the steps to use Digilocker.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download Umang App
- The users have to download the Umang App on their phones if the app is not on their phones.
- Then, you have to go to the What’s New tab on the app. In this tab, you will see the Cowin option.
- On clicking this option, you have to go to the Covid-19 Certificate Vaccination Download.
- Then, you need to enter the mobile number and the OTP that you received.
- After this, you have to provide the beneficiary’s name there.
- On entering the details, you can download the Covid-19 Certificate from the app.
Today, it is possible for the beneficiaries to get certificates and other details from the Cowin website, Umang App, Aarogya Setu app, Digilocker, etc. Also, you can get the Cowin.gov.in Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate without a Beneficiary ID. Now, to know the complete process, read the points.
Cowin Covid Vaccine Certificate Download for Dose 1 & 2 from Aarogya Setu
- Go to the Aarogya Setu app on your phone and you can download it as well from the Play Store and App Store.
- After providing the test and the registration details on the app, you have to go to the Cowin Tab there.
- Now, you need to register and complete your application.
- You get a beneficiary ID, enter it there.
- Then, the Covid-19 vaccination status is updated there and you can download the certificate there.
Beneficiaries, the third prevalent method that we would like to mention now is the use of the Aarogya Setu app for the certificate download. Aarogya Setu is an app that every Indian is using today, as it has been made mandatory by the government. For travel and work purposes also, the authorities check the Aarogya Setu app Vaccination Certificate Download and its status. Thus, we shall talk about this method.
Cowin App Covid Vaccine Certificate Download on Whatsapp
Check This Process to download Covid 19 Vacine Certificate on Whatsapp
- add this phone number “9013151515”.
- Send message “Download Certificate“
- you can easily download Cowin Vaccine Certificate on whatsapp.
From then on, these recipients can take the Cowin.gov.in Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate wherever they go and show the Cowin Vaccine Certificate as proof. Thus, the government made it mandatory for the recipients to have their Covid-19 vaccine certificate. Now that it’s been a long since the beginning of the vaccination program, it has become a big responsibility for the authorities to provide the certificates. Also, now you get many ways to download the Cowin Vaccination Certificate from various platforms.
Cowin Covid Vaccine Certificate Download Using Beneficiary ID
As mentioned above, now there are many ways of downloading the Cowin Vaccination Certificate. Unlike earlier, now the recipients can get the certificates without using their beneficiary IDs. Now, the Cowin Vaccination Certificate can be downloaded using a phone number. In this post, we shall discuss the various methods and apps on which you can download the certificate. Before that, it’s important to understand that after the first dose, the people receive a provisional certificate.
The beneficiary ID they have is a 13-digit ID they receive while Self Registering on Cowin Portal. Also, there have been cases when people have seen mistakes on the certificates. Thus, now the beneficiaries can edit the changes and then get the certificate. These details can be regarding the gender, birth year, ID number, etc. Therefore, if you wish to know about the Cowin.gov.in Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download, you can read the post.
Cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate Download
As the name itself suggests, the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate is the legal and officially authorized document. The Government of India issues it. The form consists of all the records of the vaccination you had to date.
This certificate enables you to formally put a copy for the future reference purpose statement that you have been vaccinated. The same document will show the ‘Partially Vaccinated’ in the records when you take your first dose of the COVID 19 Cowin Vaccine. After taking in the second dose, the document will state the fully vaccinated in the documented and online updated records.
It is highly advised by governmental bodies to get the first and the second dose of the vaccination as soon as possible. It is the only strength that can increase the chances of saving your life by multiple means.
COWIN Vaccination Certificate Correction @https://cowin.gov.in
- To start the correction process in the online vaccination certificate, you need to visit the COWIN Registration portal, i.e., https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/.
- Once you are there, then click on the login in/Sign up button options.
- Create your login with the mobile number and one-time OTP if you have not done it earlier.
- If your logins are already created, then directly sign up using your registered number and enter the one-time password there.
- Click on the ‘Raise an Issue’ option available in the right corner at the top.
- Now, hit the option asking you to ‘Vaccine Certificate Correction.’
- Choose the person whose vaccination certificate needs a rectification.
- Now, hit the ‘Correction in Certificate’ option.
- From here, you can make the required corrections in terms of gender, photo, birth date, full name, etc.
- Only two fields are permitted to change, and modifications can not be made more than one time.
- Proceed further by hitting the continue option once your desired changes are made.
- Recheck all the corrections made, then hit the ‘Submit’ button from the portal.
Details available on the COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Vaccinated Individual’s Full Name
- Gender of the person
- Full Name of the Vaccine
- Vaccination dose registration date and day
- Vaccination dose receiving date and day
- Age of an individual
- Vaccination dose time
All information about Covid Vaccine registration will be available on our website. Stay connected with us for more information. If you want to ask anything about registration, you can message us in the comment section, we will answer your question soon.